Mid-Spring and every blog is starting to present their summer reading lists. I love seeing all kinds of different bloggers buzz with bookworm excitement and ambition!
This year, I decided to throw together a wee list of my own. I am by no means an avid reader and most summers my reading dreams are crushed.
That being said, there are some books I’ve grown to love over the past few years and those are the books I’ll be sharing with you!
- Unseduced and Unshaken by Rosalie de Rosset
- Stepping Heavenward by Ms. E. Prentis
- Girl Defined by Kristen Clark and Bethany Baird
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Passion and Purity by Elizabeth Elliot
- Secret Keeper: The Delicate Power of Modesty by Dannah Gresh
- And the Bride Wore White by Dannah Gresh
- Kisses From Katie by Katie Davis
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
- You Are Free: Be Who You Already Are by Rebekah Lyons
Take your time to enjoy these books throughout the summer. I pray that you will be as captivated, encouraged, challenged, and convicted as I was reading these beautiful, timeless treasures.
Happy reading and happy soon-to-be summer!